Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday: Things I like this week - Book Haul

Today I made a stop at Chapters on my way home and picked up some books. I have been reading ebooks for the past little while and was missing holding real books. Chapters was having their buy 3 get 1 free sale so I could not resist! They also had a ton great bargain books!



 Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

I have started reading Cassandra Clare's first series the Mortal Instruments (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls) and have loved the books I have read so far. I heard that this series is even better than that one (if that is even possible). I found Clockwork Angel for $4 so I picked up both today. I am excited to read this prequel series!

 Jeneration X by Jen Lancaster

I absolutely adore Jen Lancaster. Her books always make me laugh out loud. She is funny and witty and not afraid to say what's on her mind. I have loved her other memoirs and I am sure this one will not disappoint.

 Finding Monsieur Right by Muriel Zagha

This is one of my all time favourite girly books. I have it as an ebook but have been wanting a hard copy. I found this one for $4 on the bargain table and picked it up right away. I cannot wait to read this one again.

 The Book of (even more) Awesome by Neil Pasricha

The first one was great. So many of the items on his list were ones that made me say "oh ya! I love that too!" This is a fun book to read randomly when you need a pick me up.

 Fever by Lauren DeStefano

This is the second book in the Chemical Garden Trilogy. I have the first book Wither but have not read it yet but have heard so many great things about this series that I had to pick it up.

A Love Story in 781 Chapters by Aneva Stout

I read this book once while sitting in Chapters. It's short and very cute. This was for $2 on the bargain table and I had to pick it up!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home