Friday, May 11, 2012

May Reading Challenge

On Wednesday I mentioned my April reading slump. I have started getting back into my books (slowly but surely) and have made a list of books that I intend to finish this month. I know that seven books may be touch to complete seeing as I managed one book and one short story last month, but I am determined to get through these. Look for reviews on Mondays as I finish these books. The only book on this list that I have read before is Divergent and I have already gushed about how much I love it. I read it again so that I could remember all the little things I had forgotten before reading Insurgent.

Here is the list:

 1. Divergent by Veronica Roth

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantasky

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Evernight by Claudia Gray

Heist Society by Ally Carter

Stargazer by Claudia Gray

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home