Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back from a little hiatus

I have not posted on here for almost a month. I have been in both a reading and writing slump for the past couple of weeks. I had such a hard time picking up a book in the month of April. I managed to read one book and a short story in the whole month of April. Sad, I know. My goal was to read 6-7 books per month but I couldn`t immerse myself in a book no matter how hard I tried. The same thing happened with writing on this blog. I am usually excited to post my book finds, quotations, beauty tips and whatever other randomness I find. But every time I would sit down to write in the past month, I would become easily distracted and move on to another activity. I can say that I am not over this reading/writing slump and am excited to dive into my TBR pile of books and to continue my daily blog posts on here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Anonymous Raphael said...

Yay! Welcome back to the virtual world. This way I can be distracted by you when you're in class. :) Beauty finds! post pictures of our latest book haul! Reviews! Challenges!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home