Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday: Things I like this week





eos lip balm. I have been hearing about these lip balms for ages. Their unique shape is what makes them so popular. It's like a tub of lip balm except you don't need to use your fingers to apply (great for keeping germs away). I was only able to find the Summer Fruits scent and although it is not my favourite type of scent (I would have preferred Honeydew or Sweet Mint), I am loving the texture and the cuteness of this lip balm.




Big Fish Games: Mahjong Towers. This is like that pyramid card game except there are many tiles and many levels. It is quite addictive. I have this app on my iPad and have had a hard time stopping.




St. Ives Restoring Lotion. Winter dries out my skin like crazy!! I am very picky about lotions because most of them smell terrible and the ones that smell good do a poor job at moisturizing. I love this St. Ives one. It has a nice clean scent and does a great job keeping my skin soft without that greasy feeling.




ecojot journals. Every year I buy a new journal. Today I picked up this one from Chapters. What is great about this company is that every journal that is purchased is matched with a donation of notebooks for children in need.




Oprah Winfrey Show Book. I received this as a Christmas gift. Oprah was a big part of my life growing up. I remember having her on after school on TV as I did my homework. This book is a wonderful tribute to her show. Great pictures, articles and interviews.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home