Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday: Things I like this week (beauty products)

This week's focus on my favourite things will be on beauty products.




Tarina Tarantino Jewel Eyeshadow palette in Magical. I picked this up at Sephora last weekend and have used it everyday since. Love the texture and colours!




bareMinerals Big and Bright Eyeliner in Intense Black. I was having a hard time finding an eyeliner that is not waterproof and does not make my eyes itchy. I came across this preservative-free eyeliner and am loving it. Easy to apply, bold colour, and easy to remove.




Urban Decay Lipstick in Naked. I don't like bright or dark lipsticks. I love the natural looking lipsticks that almost look like you're wearing nothing. I have been on a search for the perfect natural pink lipstick for a long time. Many came close but this one is perfect. Great for everyday wear.




Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser. A cleanser, make-up remover and toner all in one. It removes all traces of makeup without leaving that dry feeling on your face. This is my go-to face wash. Even though I have tried others, I always come back to this one.




Philosophy Pure Grace. Love love love this scent. I love the description on the box even more. A just showered/fresh clothes out of the wash smell.




I am really picky about my body lotions/butter. I have a few little tubs of this and absolutely love it. Smells great and works very well especially in the winer when my hands an legs get super dry.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home