Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Teachables: Symbaloo

I was recently at a technology seminar and I found out about this cool site. I don't know how I did not already know about it, but it has become my new favourite way of bookmarking and organizing all the links I visit often. Symbaloo allows you to create custom pages where you can keep all your bookmarks. These can be accessed from any browser at any time. This is great for me because I have both a work laptop and a personal one and I often don't remember where I have stored certain websites. I sometimes find a really interesting site at school and bookmark it onto my work computer and when I get home, I forget where I first found the site. This is a must have for everyone who is an avid web browser. I am addicted to updating it and personalizing it with all my cool finds.

www.symbaloo.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 20, 2012 at 9:07 AM , Blogger rara said...

I think I need this, if only just to keep all your links organized (tweeter, tumblr, instagram, etsy, blog, etc). :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home