Monday, July 23, 2012

Rollabind: Starting to organize for new school year

Those who know me know that I love to journal and I always keep an agenda in my purse. I also always use sticky notes and stick them around my apartment when I want to remember things. Even though I have an iPhone and I love it, I still love to keep paper notes. Last year I came across the Rollabind site and was instantly intrigued by their personalized notebook materials. I looked into it and found that there are so many things you can do with this system. You can keep receipts together neatly, create a unique journal, keep business cards together..etc. My favourite is the fact that you can create a really nice teacher day book with it. Even though the site sells the paper and covers to create these pieces, all you really need are the special hole punch and the rings to hold the paper together. You can create your own covers and use all your own papers. Here are a couple of videos:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home