Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Releases

I know I have been sporadically blogging in the past few months. Now that I am settled back at school with my classes, I plan to get back on track with my weekly schedule of posts.

There are so many amazing books coming out this fall! I have been trying to pick them up as they are release..some in hard copy and some on my kobo. I will admit that I have been in another reading slump. I have fallen very behind on my reading challenge for the year. Even though I enjoy the books I am reading, I am not as quick to pick up books when I get home or when I have some down time. I have been distracted by other things especially my new access to the American Netflix. I am catching up on so many of my favourite shows. But with so many great books coming out, I am slowly getting back into reading mode. So far I have only read Fathomless and I loved it. Look for a review on my Monday Reads post.



 September 4th: Fathomless by Jackson Pearce





September 18th: Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater




September 25th: Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel




 September 25th: Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio




 October 2nd: Destroy Me by Taheri Mafi




November 13th: Reached by Ally Condie

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home