Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A great TED talk

I often watch or listen to talks on TED. Sometimes I'll take my iPad with me to bed and listen to a few talks before I sleep. I have listened to some amazing and inspiring talks over the last few years. I saw this talk last week and loved it. She is a great speaker and I truly love the motivational message it conveys.




From TED: When game designer Jane McGonigal found herself bedridden and suicidal following a severe concussion, she had a fascinating idea for how to get better. She dove into the scientific research and created the healing game, SuperBetter. In this moving talk, McGonigal explains how a game can boost resilience -- and promises to add 7.5 minutes to your life.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home