Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Etsy: Things I bought this week

It's no secret that I have a little Etsy obsession. I can spend hours and hours browsing and I always find things I would love to have. This week I made my first Etsy purchases. I can't wait to get them.


Lucky 7 Necklace from junghwa's shop.

When I was younger I had a Lucky 7 necklace and always have loved the meaning of the rings (each ring represents something different: life, love, longevity, friendship, health, wealth and happiness). I have been searching for one for a while and finally stumbled across this one on Etsy.



Fibonacci Ring with Black Rutilated Quartz from holmescraft's shop

I have been loving these silver wire wrapped rings for a while. I then read the meaning of rutilated quartz stones and was sold. This shop has dozens of beautiful wire wrapped rings, necklaces and earrings. 

To read more about the healing properties of rutilated quartz, click here.








Crossbody Townie Bag from lovemoo's shop

I have been having problems with my left shoulder for a while, which means I can't carry bags on that shoulder. So I have been on a search for some nice crossbody bags and fell in love with this one. She is making me a custom design with fabrics that I've picked out. So excited to receive this!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger rara said...

Love the ring & bag! Next up, you gotta post your top 10 wishlist! can you even bring it down that far? I know I sure as hell cannnnnnot.

Btw when I stare at the pink flowers at the bottom of the page, they remind me of jellyfishes (the black leaves drop down all wavy-like...) funnn :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home