Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Reads: Awesome

I tend to read fiction rather than non-fiction. There is just something magical about getting lost in a made up world with made up characters. But once in a while I will pick up a non-fiction book. It may be something funny, a self-help book, or an educational book. Often times I will read this non-fiction book at the same time as I am reading my fiction books. Yesterday I needed a bit of a pick me up so I opened up The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha, which has been sitting on my shelf for months and months and started reading it. I am really enjoying this book and am finding that I am often saying "I love that too" out loud. Thankfully I am reading it alone in my apartment where no one can laugh at the fact that I am talking to myself.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2012 at 9:00 AM , Blogger rara said...

Loving the blog art, Michelle :)

Non-fiction is best when it's happy, or makes you happy. There's a non-fiction fella that writes really good books; AJ Jacobs. Have you heard of him?
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/963811.A_J_Jacobs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home