Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wednesday Health and Beauty: Oily Skin Solution

It's summer. With summer comes hot humid weather, which unfortunately causes oily skin to become more oily. We don't have air conditioning at the school I work at and after a day of running around I could feel my makeup sliding off of my face. I looked in the mirror and it was not a pretty sight. I can often get away with throwing some foundation and bronzer on in the morning. But now that the weather is getting warmer I need to use a setting powder to help keep the oiliness at bay. I wanted to get a translucent powder because putting a coloured powder foundation over liquid foundation is sometimes too heavy and feels cakey. Most translucent powders come as loose powders, which is inconvenient for throwing in your purse for touch ups. I did find a pressed powder version today by Bare Escentuals.




bareMinerals READY SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in translucent.

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2012 at 6:41 AM , Blogger rara said...

Let me know how it does for a full day at work. :) We need to get you a big kabuki brush to go with it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home