Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday: Things I like this week - Joe Fresh

I discovered the Joe Fresh brand of makeup at Loblaws recently. I was a little skeptical about buying any of the products because I had not heard a lot about them. So I did a little research and found that people are really liking them. Some things I bought yesterday that I am really liking are:

Joe Fresh Tinted Lip Balms. These are surprisingly quite moisturizing. They provide a subtle hint of colour. I bought a few of them and am loving each one. I'm hoping to eventually collect all shades.



Joe Fresh Eyeliners. I love self sharpening retractable eyeliners. I absolutely hate sharpening eye pencils and am always happy to find these types of eyeliners. There are many colours to choose from and some even have a bit of shimmer in them. Easy to apply and easy to remove.

Joe Fresh Nail Polish. These are 3 for $10! I had to pick up a few fun colours. My favourite is Twilight, which has shimmery pieces in it (pictured below).


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home