Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday Health and Beauty: Skin Care Routine

It has taken me years to find a skin care routine that agrees with my face. I think I have finally found some products that agree with my face. Here are some of the things I use.


Face Wash:

I alternate between two face washes.

The first is Purity by Philosophy:
This is a great face wash. I have been using it for a few months now and I love the way it smells, the way it lathers, the way it removes my makeup and the way my skin feels afterwards. It is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth the money.

The second is Garnier's Pure 3 in 1 Wash:

 This can be used as a wash, scrub and mask. I use this when I want a deeper clean. It has little exfoliating beads in it and is great for getting all the dirt out of your pores. It has a cooling effect on the skin as well, which is nice refreshing feeling in the morning.

Moisturizer:

For my face cream, I am now using Nivea Pure and Natural:

This has a great scent and is very moisturizing. I put a thick layer of it on my face before bed and I wake up with really soft and smooth skin. I also use a thin layer of this in the morning before I put my make up on. I say thin layer because this cream can be a little greasy. I like that it has more natural ingredients and is free of dyes and parabens. This moisturizer does not have SPF in it, but my foundation does.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home