Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Health and Beauty: Foundation





I have always been a powder foundation kind of girl. My skin can be super oily so every time I've tried liquid foundation I would look like my make up was melting off of my face by the end of the day. I heard about the Covergirl Natureluxe foundation and decided to give it a shot since winter this year was taking its toll on my skin, making it super dry in some areas. I was able to get this foundation for under $10 at Walmart. I've been using this for a couple of months and I wanted to use it regularly for a while before writing a review about it. I can now say that I really love this foundation. It lasts all day, provides medium coverage and it does not leave me looking greasy at the end of the day. I've found that this foundation looks best when I dust a thin layer of M.A.C's Studio Fix powder on top and a little bronzer. I've gotten compliments on my skin every time I've used this foundation. I will definitely be repurchasing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home