Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bath Time





I'm probably one of few people who never enjoyed taking baths. My friends would talk about taking a relaxing bath after a long day at work and I could never see the appeal. The few times I tried to take a bath I would quickly get bored. I can't seem to just sit still in silence. The few times I brought a book with me, I ended up destroying the book by getting it all wet. So, I gave up on baths all together. I recently moved into my own place and it has a great bath tub. I decided to give it a shot last week and I absolutely loved it. I can now appreciate taking some quiet time to de-stress at the end of a long day. I'm now excited to look for different bath soaps and candles. It has become a ritual of mine to take a few baths each week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home