Friday, January 13, 2012

A few changes

Happy Friday!! This morning I woke up thinking that it was Saturday and was sorely disappointed to discover that I did have to get out of bed and go to work. I am looking forward to a little bit of down time this weekend, sleep and shopping for my new place!

A little update on my blog: A few things have changed. My layout has changed. I am not 100% sure yet if I like this one. Opinions? I have also added a labels section, which is on the right side of this blog. I have labeled all my posts and this way you will be able to see all posts that relate to a certain topic.

I am adding one more weekly post. So far I have Monday Reads, Thursday: Things I like this week and starting next week I will have Friday Foods. I am moving into my place soon (15 days!!!) and I am collecting recipes. This will be a great place to store them and share them with everyone. If you have any really good recipes, please please please send them to me!

I do post a link to my latest blog entry on Facebook, but if I do not post it there, I will still be posting often on here so bookmark this page and check back often. And if you have suggestions for posts, books, or anything else either leave a comment or send me a message.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home