Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday: Things I like this week

Here's what I'm loving this week:




Udderly Smooth Cream. Yep, this says udder cream on it. It is the formula they use on cow's udders. I laughed when I saw this cream and then I decided to give it a try. I love this stuff. It's a nice thick cream but it isn't greasy. I now carry a tube with me in my purse.




Il Divo. I have been listening to them a lot this week. They re coming to Ottawa in May and I am going. So excited. Love love love these guys. They made me rediscover opera music. And they aren't so bad to look at either!




President's Choice Cherry-Topped New York-style Cheesecake. I picked on of these up earlier this week and was having a hard time to finishing it all in one sitting. Love how smooth and creamy it is and the crust is also quite amazing. Yum!




Nivea Visage Pure & Natural. I've been looking for a less expensive face cream (I was using Philosophy's Keep the Calm cream). At just a fraction of the cost, this cream works just as well. It also smells great! You can find this at Walmart for $8.




Cuisinart Griddler. It's a grill, griddle and panini press all in one. I'm having way too much fun cooking with this. I especially love using it as a panini press and creating my own unique sandwiches.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home