Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday: Things I like this week (furniture edition)

So I recently moved into a new apartment! So exciting!! Here is a roundup of little things I have put in my apartment that I love.

 Ikea bookcase. I bought 2 of these Hemnes bookcases and am loving them. They weren't much fun to put together but they hold a ton of books and I have room for quite a few more!

 Foldable Laundry Baskets. I love these.  They are so convenient for storing dirty laundry, clean laundry and I love that they fold up and take up zero space!

 Faux Leather Foldable Storage Ottomans. I got these from Bouclair Home. Easy to put together and comfortable to sit on. They are also great for storage space. I use them for spare blankets.


Kitchen-Aid Paper Towel Holder. One of the best paper towel holders I've used. And it's red...which matches all my cooking utensils!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home