Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday: Things I like this week

Here is a round up of things I am liking this week:


Dole Gel Fruit Cups. I have always loved Dole fruit cups. These gel ones are even better! Why? Because there's no spillage! Being the klutz that I am, regular fruit cups often spill on me. And did I mention that these are delicious?



I Can't Believe This Isn't Down Pillow. I am extremely picky when it comes to pillows. If my pillow isn't comfortable, I will toss and turn all night. I found this pillow at Bed bath and Beyond after poking every pillow in the store. I LOVE it!! So comfy. Not too soft. Not to poofy. It's just right!



I Can't Believe This Isn't Down Duvet. I also picked up the matching duvet and am loving it just as much or maybe even more than the pillows!



Staples Xeno Retractable Pens. I have tried many many pens over the years and somehow, I keep coming back to this one. Great quality and I love the way it writes.



Ah Caramel! This is my new guilty pleasure snack this week. If you've never tried these, you don't know what you're missing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home