Thursday, April 28, 2011

A few kinds words make a big difference!

This is my first year teaching. If I were asked to define how I feel about my job I would say that I absolutely love what I do but there are many days I feel frustrated, discouraged, stressed, unsure, confused. I wonder if I am truly making a difference in the kids' lives. I wonder if I am getting through to any of them. I wonder if I am good at what I do. And every so often I will get a message that will remind me why I chose this career and makes everything I go through worth it 100%. I was told this week by a parent that I inspire her child. Those few kind words brought a smile to my face and made my whole week. If I know that I have touched even one person's life, then I know I have done something right.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home