Monday, April 25, 2011

10 reasons I love to read


1. It lets me escape the stresses of each day by entering a new world from the comfort of my chair.
2. I get to meet new people who (if I am lucky and it’s a good book) I feel are my friends by the time I am finished the book.
3. It allows me to paint the pictures of the scenery and people, which I think is much better than watching a movie.
4. I always learn something new.
5. I can live vicariously through the lives of different characters.
6. It opens my mind to new possibilities.
7. It’s a nice treat at the end of a long day. I like to think of it as a reward at the end of each day.
8. Procrastination.
9. It makes me a better writer.
10. I have always loved reading rich sentences that allow me to use all my senses.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home