Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's officially summer vacation!




Yesterday was my last day of work. It still hasn't sunk in that I have 2 months off. It always takes me a few days to adjust to not having to work. It was definitely a bittersweet ending to the school year. I was surplused at the school I've been teaching at for two years and was moved to a new school. The upside to this move is that I am now full-time. I consider myself extremely lucky to have a full-time permanent teaching job because I know that it is extremely hard to find work as a teacher, especially with the new hiring process. My last day at my school was full of tears. The thing that hurts the most is leaving all the kids behind. There are so many of them that I am not done with. Some of them I can tell I was getting through to...I just needed a bit more time. I don't deal well with change. I hate it. I am trying to adjust to this move and have to be grateful that I do have a job next year.

On a more positive note, you can expect a lot more posts from me this summer as I have a lot of ideas for this blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home