Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday: Things I like this week

Here is a round up of some of the things I really liked this week:


President's Choice Banana Cakes. These are so delicious. They are moist and they have chocolate chips and just amazing for snacking (and sometimes breakfast). Love these and I always have one with me when I'm out.



Bed Bath & Beyond. I am moving out (tomorrow!!) and am loving the sales and cute finds at this store. I picked up a lot for my kitchen and bedroom from there and also found a clock that I may pick up once I get settled in.


Stippling Brush. I recently discovered stippling brushes for foundation. Most days I do my makeup in 5 minutes before I head out the door. But if I want a more polished look, I use this brush with liquid foundation and I get an amazing airbrushed effect. There are some great YouTube tutorials on how to stipple on foundation properly.
Rogers PVR Cable Box. I am always busy with marking or lesson planning in the evening so I don't often get to catch my shows when they are on. I love my Rogers PVR box. I can record all my shows for the week and then have a lazy Saturday where I catch up. Another great thing about this...I can skip commercials!!



Sharpie Highlighters. I have become somewhat highlighter obsessed. I love highlighting completed items off a to-do list (so much nicer looking than crossing it out). I also love colour coding things in my planner so that I can quickly see what I need to do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home