Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday: Things I like this week

Here is a round up of things that made me happy this week.




1. Warm towels out of the dryer. There is nothing better than soft, fluffy, warm towels straight out of the dryer especially on a damp and chilly day.




2. Slipper Socks. Every year around this time I dig out my various slipper socks. Since my feet are always cold, these are perfect lounging-around-the-house footwear.




3. Fudge. I just received a container full of creamy, smooth fudge that totally satisfied my sweet tooth.




4. Contigo Thermos. I usually carry my water around in these thermoses. It was only recently that I discovered their true awesomeness! During my last awful cold I would carry hot chocolate around with me at school. This nifty thermos is able to keep my hot drinks hot for hours!!!




5. President's Choice Chocolate Chai. I usually don't like chai tea very much but mixed with chocolate, it's amazing. Perfect for the Contigo Thermos.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 1, 2011 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Kristy said...

Slipper socks! Yes!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Anonymous Raphaelle said...

If you like that, the Chocolately Mint is very good too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home