Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gift ideas: Quirky jewelry

I don't wear a lot of jewelry and when I do it is usually very simple and plain. But every once in a while I love to wear something really unique. Here are some fun pieces that are all from Etsy.




Swing Necklace. Can be found here.




Happy Teacup Necklace. Can be found here.




Heart Ring. Can be found here.




Piano Earrings. Can be found here.




Wire Wrapped Rings. There are an assortment of different rings at this shop. Can be found here.




Harry Potter charms. Can be found here.




I'm not sure where this necklace comes from but I think it's one of the most unique necklaces I have ever seen!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2015 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Marxuky said...

I know that this post is old but... I was looking for the last necklace (because I'm in love with it) and I've found it in etsy.com

www.etsy.com/es/listing/62266566/corte-de-esta-manera?ref=shop_home_active_1

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home