Thursday, June 30, 2011

A new discovery

I frequently like to organize my bookshelves. I greatly enjoy taking out all my books and reorganizing them, especially after I go on a book shopping spree (a little dorky, I know). I had no room left on my shelves and I have two bookshelves in my room. I decided to turn all my books horizontally and now I have room for all my books and room left over! Here is a little sample of one of my shelves. Oh, and an added bonus: this way the tops of the books don't get dusty. I find it quite difficult to get the dust off when it sticks to the tops of the pages. I am looking forward to having a wall filled with shelves for my books in my new place. I am on a hunt for the perfect bookshelf!






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home