Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I hate goodbyes


I have always had trouble saying goodbye. Sometimes I think it's just better to leave the word "goodbye" unsaid because it makes it a little easier. Today was my last day at school. I managed to make it through most of the day without crying (surprising, I know!). But it was hard after the final bell rang. I realized that this is really it. It hasn't really hit me that it's actually over. I will miss all my students very very much. I definitely feel lucky and blessed to have had such a wonderful group of students to teach. I will treasure the memories and all the wonderful gifts I received. Speaking of gifts (on a happier note). I managed to spend one of my gift cards today at Chapters. I took advantage of their "buy 3 get 1 free" sale and picked up some summer reading.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home