Tuesday, June 28, 2011

End of year trip



Today I went with my grade 6s to St. Brigid's camp. The last time I was there, I was in grade 6. The place still looked the same (from what I remember) but also felt so different. It was interesting to experience it as a teacher. Although it rained for a good chunk of the day, we got a few hours of sun and warmth. I did not bring my bathing suit (which may be a good thing because I could have ended up in the mud pit!) but I did get some tanning time. I am sure I will see and feel the burns tomorrow!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 1:09 PM , Blogger livelaughlovesoccer said...

awesome blogs!!!!!

jessica

 
At June 29, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Oh good! The comments work! And now I actually have people reading the blog. That is exciting! Now I will be more motivated to write everyday.

-Michelle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home