Saturday, August 6, 2011

A new guilty pleasure

I have recently discovered Etsy and am loving some of the shops on there. Here are some of the lovely items I found and links to their shops.



A "follow your dreams" bookmark.
Can be found at: www.etsy.com/shop/lmgdesign




I love this pendant because one of my favourite songs is "Dream a Little Dream of Me"
Can be found at: www.etsy.com/shop/ThePendantGallery




These tags are adorable. Each one says: "Dreams are a wish your heart makes." on the back
Can be found at:www.etsy.com/shop/KidsAtHeartDesigns




This ring comes from one of my favourite shops on Etsy. All these rings are made from silver wire. There are tons of gorgeous rings at this shop.
Can be found at: www.etsy.com/shop/holmescraft

Aren't all these items gorgeous? I will post more unique items as I find them.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 7, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous :)

Jess

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home