Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Talent Show!



Last month I decided to take on the role of coordinating this year's talent show at school. Being a first year teacher, I had no idea how much work it would be. Luckily I had a wonderful group of people who helped make the talent show possible. A few days ago I was unsure as to whether or not we could pull it off because of all the obstacles we faced in each rehearsal. Somehow everything fell into place and it turned out to be an amazing show. I am blessed to teach such talented and wonderful students.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger livelaughlovesoccer said...

It was amazing wasn't it?

Jessica

 
At June 29, 2011 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

It was awesome!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home