Sunday, May 2, 2010

Teacher!

Now my practicum is over and I can officially call myself a teacher!! It has not sunk it yet. It all seems to have gone by way too fast. I've been in University for the past 7 years and it's now over! I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that I am done school!! It's a strange feeling.

This weekend is the first weekend I've had completely off for a long time. I watched TV, shopped and read all guilt free. Usually I tend to feel guilty for taking time off for myself when I know that I have papers to mark and lessons to prepare. I also tend to procrastinate. But this weekend I could actually sit back and not worry about a thing...and it was great!

Best part of the weekend?? I watched Anne of Green Gables part 1 today. It brought back so many memories. It was my favourite book and movie as a child and I recently got the box set of dvds as a gift. I've only watched 1.5 hours so far and the whole set is 13 hours! I can't wait!! :) Someday I hope to find my Gilbert!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home