Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lacking Motivation

I've realized that perhaps taking Saturday to relax is not the greatest idea. It makes doing work on Sunday very difficult. Oh, and I must mention that it is gorgeous outside!! I have a pile of marking and also lesson plans to prepare for the rest of the week. I think my lack of motivation has something to do with how big the work load is. I am not sure how I am going to get through it. I must sit somewhere I cannot be distracted and get through it!

Speaking of lacking motivation. The Sens did not seem to have any desire to win yesterday! They had a great start and then just completely blew it at the end. It felt as though they weren't really trying anymore. Leclaire has been great the last few games. I can't say the same thing for the rest of the players. I'm quite disappointed. Not sure who I am going to cheer for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home