Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's that time of the year again!





How did summer fly by so quickly? I was busy for most of the summer and barely noticed the time go by. It is now back to school time! Is it strange that I feel the same way I used to when I was a kid going back to school? I am excited but super nervous. I feel like the new kid at school not knowing anyone. I went in to visit my new school today and the nerves kicked in big time! I'm excited to meet my students but am also hoping I make a good impression. I guess no matter how old you get, those first-day-of-school nerves never disappear 100%.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 31, 2011 at 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The summer went by fast for me too :(
I know how you feel I am also going to a new school where I don't know anybody as well.

Jess

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home